Monday, March 11, 2013

More Music Fun

If you're a fan of my page then you'll know that I'm a huge fan of music. I love playing it and listening to it. Music has really enriched my life through the years. I love to zone out and listen to my music on my mp3 player for hours. The most enjoyment I've gotten out of music is learning how to play the guitar. I love the feeling of learning and mastering a musical instrument. I was at the music store last week and was checking out the most amazing guitars. I fell in love with epiphone les paul standard here.  Wow, what an amazing instrument.  I would really love to have one of my very own.  I guess I need to start saving some money or maybe for my wedding anniversary the hubby with surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.