Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Missing Our Sweet Friends

We've met some great people living here in Florida. Our friends Debbie and Eric recently just moved back up north because their employment didn't work out down here. I was heart broken the day they left. I really miss hanging out with with. We all made some great memories together. One of the memories I'll never forget is Debbie and I trying our cigars at a beer festival that we attended. We had such a great time. We plan on taking a trip up north in the next six months to visit them. I was looking at some places in their area that we could hang out at and I came across restaurants easton. It's a restaurant on top of a cigar bar. Wow, we are going to have a great time there. Debbie and I can try out some more cigars and make more great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.