Sunday, May 19, 2013

Enjoying My New Space To Play My Music

We moved in our new home a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying all of our new space. It's great to be able to play my guitar and not worry about bothering the neighbors. I've been practicing more often and enjoying every minute of it. I was even thinking about picking up bass strings from musicians friend. I have a friend of a friend who wants to sell all of his old guitar equipment and I think it's time that I upgrade my old musical friend. My little girl has even taken an interest in trying to learn the guitar. It's great to watch her try and strum a tune.

1 comment:

  1. Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

    My blog post; linkstatistics.orgww.luciyefede.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.