Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bankrupcy Has Crossed Our Minds

It's been a tough five years for my husband and I. When the economy went down hill we went right down with it. My husbands job was lost along with our home. During all of that we considered just filing for bankruptcy. Though we never did get to that point. We scrapped and scrounged to pay our bills. Some how we seemed to keep our heads just above water.  It's not been an easy journey, but we are still surviving.  I came across a great blog while I was educating myself about bankruptcy. The bankruptcy blog is a great place to visit and get educated about bankruptcy. Searching the web is an amazing way to figure out what type of options are out there when you are financially have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.