Saturday, July 13, 2013

For The Love Of Learning

My mom has this great old piano that she gave to us. We had the intentions of signing our little girl up for piano lessons. It didn't work out like that though. We ended up moving across the country and didn't have room for it in our moving truck. So it's sitting in my moms garage waiting for someone to bring it back to life. I'm sad that we couldn't bring it, but maybe it was for the best. I've had this idea rolling around my head that maybe we should look into an electric piano. That might be a little more exciting for our little girl. My mom played piano for several years and I love listening to her play. I would love to listen to my little girl play just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.