Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Presidential Candidates-Super Tuesday

This blog is only my views and opinions and not intended to offend anyone. Everyone is free to support what ever presidential candidate that they wish. That is our right as Americans.

Wow, What a crazy time in our countries history. Times are hard all through the United States. Hopefully a new president will improve our countries economic status and end this terrible war in Iraq. It's time the United States had some peace. I feel this is one of the most important elections in our countries history. What a mind blowing thing to think we could have our first women president or our first African American president. If that doesn't show change I don't know what does. I feel that change is a good thing for our country. This reminds me of the stories told in history books of when President Lincoln in 1863 issued the Emancipation Proclamation that declared forever free those slaves within the confederacy. Nobody in that time period every thought that slaves one day would be free. What a great change that was for our county. Good going President Lincoln!!! Please go out and vote. It's your constitutional right. It's amazing to me what passion these candidates have to pursue their dreams to be president. Looks like we might know today who our republican candidate will be for the November election. In regards to the democratic candidates it looks like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are running a close race. I have no idea at this time who I'm going to vote for. I guess I need to do some more research on each candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.