Friday, April 18, 2008

Good Night Sun, Hello Moon

Another one of my all time favorites. I just can't get enough of this book. It's so adorable!! Great for parents to read to kids at bedtime. This is a story about a mommy and daddy bunny who go to great lengths to convince their child that it's bedtime. As your child turns the pages of this book, a little bit of the sun goes away and a little piece of the sleepy moon appears. I would recommend having this book in your collection. (Ages 2-6). This book gets 5 stars out of a 5 star rating.

Written By: Karen Viola
Publication Date: 2004


2 comments:

  1. I don't have this one. It sounds very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this. Maybe we'll check it out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.