Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fool's Gold Movie Review



Charming but luckless treasure hunter Ben Finnegan (Matthew McConaughey) has sacrificed his relationship with wife Tess (Kate Hudson) in search of the Queen's Dowry, a legendary treasure lost at sea. When he discovers a fresh clue, hope for riches -- and his marriage -- is rekindled. Will they locate the loot before their rivals and rediscover love? Directed by Andy Tennant, this romantic adventure also features Donald Sutherland.

I'm a huge fan of Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson. I just loved Fool's Gold. It had a mixture of romance, suspense,mystery and comedy. All my favorite things in one movie. Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson have this fantastic acting chemistry going on. They really should do more movies together Out of a 5 star rating this movie gets 4.5 stars from me. Go see it. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.