Friday, June 27, 2008

What Auto Body Shop Would You Choose?

My sister was in a terrible car accident a few years ago. She was on her way into work one sunny Monday morning. She had just picked up a co-worker who was car pooling with her to save on gas. As she was sitting at a red light and not paying attention to what was coming up behind her. She got rear ended by a Dodge Durango going about 45 to 50 miles per hour. She was driving a full size Chevrolet pickup truck. I was so happy she wasn't driving a compact car. The size of her truck really saved her life. The damage was horrific. The entire bed of the truck was totaled. She ended up in the emergency with neck and back problems, which she still has today. Her friend that was driving with her didn't get hurt during the collision. After she got out of emergency and was thinking straight again she had several questions. Is the truck fixable? Where do I take it for repairs? What companies have the best reputation? I wish I had the answers for her that day. If she asked me those same questions today I would tell her to check out auto body tucson. They are a fantastic company I found on line. It's a network of collision repairers that are put through the ringer to meet high quality specifications. They are experts in their field repairing all types of collision damages. They even have a great search option to search by state, zip code or city. Once you have found the shops in your area you can read testimonials from other customers who used their collision services. What a great option to help you make a very important decision. If you're in need of any type of collision repair check this company out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.