Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Little People: Lil' Movers Airplane - By Fisher-Price

Manufacturer's Age: 12 months - 5 years
Price: $18.99



High and low, high and low; up in the sky and away they go! Lights, sounds, talking, and a fun sing-along song help little imaginations take flight while they learn about "high" and "low." Little People figures wiggle and wobble as kids spin the wheel, and the easy-carry handle helps pretend flights soar through the sky. Includes plane and 3 Little People figures: Mia, Roberto, and a pilot! Requires 3 "AA" batteries

Our daughter is so fascinated with airplanes. So this cute little toy is what we decide to purchase for her to help with her curiosity. We purchased this adorable airplane at Toysrus. She just loves it. It's not one of those toys that gets tossed into the toy chest and is forgotten about. It's always flying around our house some where. We have purchased many of the Little people toys and we have never been disappointed. My husband loves to sit with our daughter and build the little people town for her. They play for hours. Yet, another great toy I would recommend to a friend.

3 comments:

  1. I think I have a origial fisher price plane in the garage someplace. This is a toy that has been around and loved very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have this! My 4.5yr old son plays with it a lot more than my 1.5yr old twins. So you will get many more years of enjoyment out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks cool. I think I got the pink one for my cousin's daughter for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.