Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Struggle With Weight

I've always struggled with my weight from early childhood to adulthood. I think I was at my ideal weight from the age of 16 until I was 35. Then after 35 things starting going down hill. I started having anxiety attacks and my doctor gave me a prescription for an anxiety medicine. This medication made me gain 25 pounds within a few months. Then shortly after I got pregnant with our daughter. That definitely didn't help my weight issues. Today my weight it back down to what it was right before I got pregnant. For me this was a huge achievement. I still really need to lose about 25 more pounds and I'm having such a hard time taking it off. I'm stating to think that Fenphedra is a good tool for me to utilize to help take off those extra pounds. I'm not saying that diet pills are right for everyone. Sometimes you just need a little extra help. I've read that it's one of the best diet pills available and it helps suppress your appetite. I just feel I need to do something because the older you get the slower your metabolism becomes and in return it's harder to lose weight.

2 comments:

  1. I seem to always be working on lossing weight. It sucks. I love food it's just not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying weight watchers right now. it helps you know how much to eat each day. perhaps you could try that. i do the online version, and i can track everything i eat that way.

    she
    http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.