Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Struggles With Weight

I've always struggled with my weight from my early years as a child until adulthood. It has been the hardest to take off the weight after having my daughter in 2004. I did manage to lose all of my pregnancy weight. I'm proud to say I weigh what I did before I got pregnant. That was a huge accomplishment for me. I still need to take off about 25 pounds. This has been a hard task to complete. I think the trick is that you need to make good eating and exercising a part of your life. It can't be a once in a while fad. I've just come to the realization that I will always be on a diet if I want to maintain a healthy weight. I guess it's just a part of life. This mind set has made it easier for me to eat healthy. I was doing some research on this weight lose drug called Phentermine 37.5 mg. It's in the amphetamine and phenethylamine drug class. Phentermine inhibits hunger signals which cause appetite suppression. I think this drug is a fantastic solution for people who struggle with obesity. It's got to be better than having surgery as an alternative solution. As always talk to you doctor before you start any type of drug or exercise program. It's better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.