Friday, July 4, 2008

Trying To Put My Home Gym Together

The past few years I've been trying to put my home gym together in our basement. It started with the treed mill. A few years later I bought my gazelle which is similar to a ski machine and my stationary bike. I've also picked up smaller equipment like my arm and leg weights. I've looked at many other home gyms just to get an idea of what type of equipment I should purchase. Gosh, there is still so much more equipment that I need to buy. I think it would be so much fun to have a weight bench. When I was in high school I took weight training and I had the best time plus I looked great from all the weight lifting. Now I just need to be patient and let my hubby finish remodeling our basement. The basement is going to be the spot for our home gym as well as our daughter's playroom. It's definitely a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.