Friday, July 4, 2008

I love Fabulous Las Vegas

Vegas vacations are the best in my opinion. My husband and I would love to take a trip there every year. We've actually been talking about going back for a visit in the near future. The last time we planned a trip to Vegas was in 2004. We had the most amazing adventure. I loved all the glamour, night life, people and of course the gambling. We got to stay at the beautiful Bellagio hotel. I have never in my life stayed at such a luxurious hotel. I was in total amazement. Vegas has the most beautiful city landscape. We even took a tour of the Hoover Dam. The dam is so large in size. It's breath taking to view. I think everyone should visit fabulous Las Vegas at least once in their life. It's an experience you'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.