Friday, July 4, 2008

Vantage Point Movie Review


Rated: PG-13
Run Time: 90 Minutes


Moments after he arrives in Spain for a landmark antiterrorism summit, U.S. President Ashton is shot. The 15 minutes leading up to the shooting are rehashed -- Rashomon-style -- from the perspective of various onlookers: two Secret Service agents (Dennis Quaid and Matthew Fox), a TV reporter (Sigourney Weaver) and a tourist (Forest Whitaker). This nail-biting political thriller marks the feature directorial debut of Pete Travis.

I can't to begin to tell you how fantastic this movie was. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this great flick. Vantage Point had a really interesting plot. It kept me guessing the entire movie. The acting was superior and there was so much action I just couldn't keep up. If you love action movies than this is the movie for you. Out of a 5 star rating it gets 4.5 stars from me.

1 comment:

  1. Patti saw this at the movies and said if was very bad. She thought it was dum going over and over the same thing. It's on my Q I guess I'll see when I get to view it.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.