Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wow, $8.00 Eye Glasses!

About every five years I go get an eye exam just to make sure my eyes are healthy. About 10 years ago I got a very low prescription for eye glasses. I was having problems driving at night. I just couldn't see the street signs. I guess you could say I have night blindness. Though the doctor insisted I really didn't need them. I just made me feel better to have them in my truck in case I started having problems driving at night. Well, I'm due again for an eye exam and I think I'm going to need a stronger prescription. I'm having problems seeing close up when I read a book. Gosh, I hope this doesn't mean I need bifocals. Hopefully I'm to young for that. I've been totally dreading this eye visit because I know it will cost me a fortune. Recently a friend of mine told me about zennioptical.com. This is a wonderful eye glass store. They have a huge selection of eye wear at a reasonable price. Eye glasses start at $8.00 per pair. Yes, I said $8.00 per pair! They have high quality and stylish frames. All their glasses are thin and light. The glasses all come with an anti scratch coating and have full UV protection. When you order your glasses they even come with an eye glass case and lens cleaning cloth. You can't get a better deal than this.





1 comment:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.