Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Very Own Website

I've been mulling the idea over of getting my very own website. Breaking away from my current site would be a huge change for me, but I think a good one. It would be really wonderful to have my own domain name. I came across this really interesting site that helps you with your own web page. There are three packages deals I've been reading about. The first is the Do It Yourself package. The price starts at $9.95 per month. It comes with a five page website. A easy to use website creator. No html skills are required. There is tons of room for photo's, maps and downloads galore. You can even get your own personalized email. How fun is that! They also include two email boxes with spam and virus protection. I think the best part is they offer website traffic reports. It's always interesting to see who was viewing your site. The next plan is the Do It For Me website. This plan sounded to good to be true. I'd love if someone would just take care of my site for me. That would be great! This plan offers many professional design themes and you get to work closely with the website development team. That way you can make your site look perfect. If you want you can make quick changes and add more pages with their self editing tool. This package is a great price at $11.95 per month. The third package I was checking out is for you website business owners. It's called the SSL Certificate Plan. This deal lets you display the https with the closed padlock symbol. This lets your customers know that they are at a safe site. This package starts at a reasonable price of $89 per year. The best part of this web design company is that they offer 24/7 customer service and you can actually talk with a real person. I'm totally impressed by that. If I decide to get my own website I'm going to start with the Do It Yourself Package. I really enjoy learning all there is to now about web design. This sounds like a fantastic web design company. Check them out if your interested in starting your own website.


2 comments:

  1. They do sound like they have great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post
    i thought i could also create comment due to
    this sensible post.
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; Profit Site Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.