Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ice Age: The Meltdown (Ice Age 2) Movie Review

Rated: PG
Run Time: 91 Minutes


Diego (voiced by Denis Leary), Manny (Ray Romano) and Sid (John Leguizamo) return in this sequel to the hit animated movie Ice Age. This time around, the deep freeze is over, and the ice-covered earth is starting to melt, which will destroy the trio's cherished valley. So, they must unite and warn all the other beasts about the desperate situation. Drea de Matteo and Queen Latifah also lend their voices. Carlos Saldanha directs.

I fell in love with Ice Age when I first rented the movie. I more in love with Ice Age The Meltdown. These characters are just amazing, sweet, adventurous and loving. They are friends till the end. My favorite of course is the little squirrel that is just dead set on getting that nut. I just couldn't control my laughter. I would definitely recommend renting this movie for your children or just for mom in dad. It's a movie for the young and old.

1 comment:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.