Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Acne Is Just Out Of Control

It's been a very stressful week with the wedding last Saturday and the funeral today. It's been a very long week to say the least. I think the stress of the weeks events have made my face go crazy with acne. It probably didn't help matters that I have been wearing cover up on my face. I've been getting a lot of sun lately and my face has become one big freckle. People keep telling me that my freckles are cute, but I beg to differ. Freckles are not one of my more attractive qualities. So the cover up was a must. My current acne mediation doesn't seem to be doing the job lately. I really wish that I could find the perfect acne product that would clear my face up and quick. you'd think with all the acne products out on the market I'd find one that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.