Thursday, September 11, 2008

1988 High School Class Reunion

My 20 year high school class reunion is fast approaching. I just purchased my tickets on line last night. I wanted to lose some weight before the big event. I haven't lost all the weight that I had set out to lose. I did manage to lose about six pounds in two months. I'm just hoping when I attend my reunion that everyone else looks old, bald and has gained weight. That way I won't feel so self conscious about my weight. I've got one more month until the big event. I'll continue to try and take off a few more pounds. If that doesn't work I might have to resort to taking a dietpill. I have such mixed feelings about going to this function. At one point I thought about backing out all together but I promised my friend Amber that I would go with her. I'm sure it will be a fun night. I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing all my old classmates. It will be interesting to see how they look today and how they have prospered in their life's.

3 comments:

  1. wow i love highschool reunions! it's the time to update yourself with your old classmates' lives and see your old crushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great you don't need not diet pill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have a great time!! I think the 5 year had the most changes that I noticed. My 40th was this year, but I had to miss it because we weren't home. I really wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.