Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's Time To Add A New Book To My Collection

I use to really love to read. On average, I was reading one book per month. I still love to read but having a toddler in the house limits my reading time. Lately, I've had the itch to go pick up some new books to add to my collection. I've purchased many books from Amazon books and I've been pleasantly pleased. I think that's going to be my first stop on my shopping adventure. I've been looking for some books by Graham Masterton, who I truly enjoy. Though I've been having a hard time finding his publications in our local libraries and stores. Hopefully I'll find some of his works online. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i also love to read, especially historical romance, where i'd imagine myself as the damsel in distress LOL and cry with heroinne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found a new author that I just love, Harlan Coben. They are full of suspense.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.