Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Preschool Drama - The Conclusion

Well, I just got home from dropping the little one off at school. She had been fighting me all morning about going to school. All I heard was "Mama I don't want to go to school". So I was expecting a total melt down Today. Right before we left the house to go to school my little one had a change of heart and piped up and said she wanted to go to school. When I finally got her to the classroom, she entered willingly. What a nice surprise that was for me today. No crying and no meltdown from my little one. I was pleasantly surprised. What a relief! Yippie!! I hope every school day this well.

4 comments:

  1. I’m sure this is a HUGE relief for you. There may be more ‘rocky’ days ahead periodically, but this is a good sign indeed.

    Today I’m ‘almost wordless’ at Sacred Ruminations … and Whimsically Wordy at Small Reflections … showing two sides of myself I guess.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. She feels your feelings. I'm sure she'll love school and make lots of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little one is just adjusting to her new routine. i guess she's used to staying home with you. don't worry she'll get use to it, and then she'll be looking forward to going to school everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow a little bit everyday. You must of felt so good and I bet she did too! I hope you enjoyed your time.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.