Friday, October 24, 2008

Introducing The Hubby's Corner


I'm so excited to announce that my hubby wants to partake in my blogging adventure. He has asked me to make a little space for him on my blog to speak his mind. He loves to rant and rave just about anything. Maybe he will even share his handy man expertise with the ladies and gentlemen out there that need a little advice on how to become their very own Mr or Mrs fix it. I'm really looking forward to reading what my hubby has to say. So, stay tuned for future posts from the hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing from this smart man. Maybe we can compare notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I'm sure it will be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.