Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Gifts For Under $25.00

My husband and I decided to venture out last night even though the roads were ice covered. We both felt like we needed to start our Christmas shopping. I'm starting to feel a little panicked because I've only bought a few items and Christmas is fast approaching. I finally found my sisters gift and started looking for something for my mom. I have absolutely no idea what to get my mom this year. Of course it doesn't help that she has no idea what she wants. I seem to have this problem each and every year. My mom drives me crazy. I guess that's what moms are supposed to do. Right? I did notice that K-marts website has a really cool gift finder. K-mart has many wonderful items all for under $25.00. I did find this really cute pair of Joe boxer flannel pajamas for only $10.00. It has an adorable blue cloud print. I also came across a HoMedics Bubble Bliss Luxury Foot Bubbler that is priced at $24.99. I know my mom would love this gift. She is a full time nurse and is on her feet many hours a day. Both of these great items are under $25.00. This weekend I'll be making a trip over to Kmart to do some more Christmas shopping. My sister is due to visit this weekend, so I think I'm going to bring her along on my shopping adventure. She can help me pick something out for our mom.

Click Here

Post?slot_id=25450&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.