Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Are You a Tortured Genius?

This was a fun little quiz to take. I had no idea that I had this much genius in me. Maybe I should of went to school to become a doctor. Oh wait, I can't stand the sight of blood. LOL!! This sure gave me a self esteem boost today.





You Are 72% Tortured Genius



You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.

Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

1 comment:

  1. Cute quiz ... mine says:
    You Are 57% Tortured Genius
    You are very smart and a little bit tortured. Like a tortured genius in training.
    You're brilliant enough to see how screwed up the world is. Just don't let it screw you up!

    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.