Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations President Obama


As I watched in wonder at the history taking place before my eye's last night, the events brought tears to my eyes. Not because I felt sadness, but because of the new heights our country has reached by electing our first African American president. American politics has turned a new page in our history books. Have the people of America finally put the color of a person skin aside and based their vote on this courageous mans experience, passion and long term plans for the United States. I believe the answer is yes. This gives me great joy to see this beauty in our country and its people. The United States, land of the free is truly the place where anything is possible. Hats off to you President Obama and congratulations on your victory.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I stayed up … what an amazing night it was! This morning I’m filled with hope for the future and I’m fully aware how challenging the next few years will be for Obama and all of us. Yes we can ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you know. It was about time.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.