Monday, November 3, 2008

Vacationing In Beautiful Florida

This has been a year of never ending craziness for me. I can't get over that it's already November and the new year is fast approaching. That means my 39th birthday is closing in fast. I'm not so sure how I feel about that. I'd love to take a vacation for my special day. I sure need one. My husband and I usually try and take a vacation in December each year. We both love Florida for it's warmth and beautiful. My hubby has never been to the Orlando area. There are so many great adventures to be had in this fun city. As a child this was our family vacation spot. My family and I always seemed to have a fantastic time. I think it's time to start looking into Orlando vacations. I just know that my hubby will love this part of Florida as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. I love Florida. We normally go in the spring. The weather is wonderful and warm and I'm so ready after a long winter. I'd love to be planning a spring vacation. But we are going to NY in the summer so that looks like our vacation for next year. But I can still dream or win the lotto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I forgot to mention I tagged you over on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of spending your 39th birthday at a place you enjoyed when you were a kid. Orlando is a great place to enjoy being young at heart!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.