Monday, November 10, 2008

My Christmas Shopping List

It's already mid November and I haven't even attempted to start my Christmas shopping. I'm starting to feel the panic set in. So this week I thought it would be wise to started looking around for the great deals that are out on the Internet and at the stores. I did purchase my first gift this past Saturday. It's for my mom and I can't wait to see her face when she opens it on Christmas. Though I'm not going to mention what it is. My mom reads this blog often. I will say that it's a beautiful gift and I know she will just love it. One of my favorite places to shop is at Sears. For years I've shopped at Sears for many of my holiday needs. They always have the best sales right before and after Christmas. Currently they are having an amazing Cookware and Bakeware Sale. I've been in need of a new hands free mixer to make all my Christmas cookies. This would be a great gift for Santa to leave for me under the Christmas tree. Sears is also having a fantastic sale on the basic essentials 8 piece roster set. It's only $4.99 after a $10.00 rebate (LIMITED TIME ONLY 11/5 to 11/8). Now that's a great deal! I'm hoping to do a little more shopping this weekend. I still have so much shopping to get done. Wish me luck.


Click Here


Post?slot_id=24735&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling panicky too because I usually have a lot more done at this point. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started shopping and probably won't for several months. I have, however, started making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a new mixer too, but aren't they like $200!? Mine still works, just puts off a little smoke now and then.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.