Friday, December 5, 2008

Have You Ever Seen A Farmhouse Sink?

I'm getting that itch again to start a home improvement project. I think it's because I'm trapped in the house all winter and I get cabin fever. Last year I started painting our bedrooms that were well over due for a fresh coat of paint. We've lived in our house for almost eight years, and though it was a new home, it only had a coat of that flat looking builder’s paint. This year I think I want to start something fun in the bathroom. I was looking at these amazing farmhouse sinks. The sinks are just stunning in appearance and made out of copper. The one I really want comes with this beautiful firefly design. I'm so glad that I married a plumber. I won't have to hire out for this job. It's right up the hubby's alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.