Monday, December 1, 2008

Struggling With The Winter Chill

Winter is officially here in my part of the world. As the years go by and I get older, I have a strong urge to move out of this cold state. I often imagine myself living in a warmer climate with the ocean close by. How strange it would be to have a snow free Christmas. I think I could live with that change in my life. We only have five more months of this cold weather to endure. Yuck! Lately I just can't seem to shake this chill in my bones. I was just telling the hubby the other day that we should buy one of those fancy heated mattress pads for our bed. I've never had a heated mattress pad and have no idea how they work. What brand do I buy? Do you have one of these on your bed? Any suggestions would be welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I imagine they would be much like electric blankets, which I never cared for.

    Did I mention I live in Montana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted heated mattress pad. It sounds so warm.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.