Thursday, June 4, 2009

Talking Weight Loss

Gosh, it seems like all I'm posting about lately is weight loss and weight loss pills. I guess it's because I'm determined to lose the last remaining weight that I put on between 2003 and 2005 due to me taking prescription anti-anxiety medicine. Those were some hard years for me. Yes, I've had anxiety attacks since 2003. I'm not on medication anymore and I’ve just learned to cope with the attacks and talk myself down. Though I'm still left with this darn weight from the medication. I feel healthier now then I did back in those dark days. I know that losing this last 20 pounds will make me healthier then ever. What do you do to lose weight? Any suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.