Monday, June 1, 2009

Time For A New Rug

We purchased a top of the line vacuum cleaner about a year ago. I was so excited to purchase this vacuum. I was expecting it to do the vacuuming for me. Well, a few months ago I noticed some huge scratches in my bathroom tile and pulled out carpet threads from my little ones carpet, which is only six months old. At first I thought the scratches on my bathroom floor were caused by my little ones step stool. Then I discovered it was the vacuum cleaner making huge gouges in the tile. The vacuum basically sucked the tile right off the floor. I'm so disappointed in this vacuum cleaner, especially since we paid so much money for the tile eating machine. Stay tuned for more on my vacuum cleaner problems. So, now I'm in the market for new area rugs and new tile for my two bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.