Thursday, August 20, 2009

Conflicts In Design Techniques

My hubby is absolutely driving me nuts. Let me start at the beginning. We've been needing a new TV for some time now. We just haven't had the cash to spend on a new set. We decided to look for a used TV. We came across a plasma TV in the classified ads and picked it up last week. It's in great shape and the picture is just perfect. The best part is that it was dirt cheap. The hubby wants to hang this TV on our wall using plasma mounts. I'm looking for a more simple look. I think a nice contemporary TV stand would look perfect in our living room. We have very limited wall space. Our home has an open floor plan, which means we have very few walls to use for pictures or to push furniture up against. If we hang the TV I'm going to have to take down some of my favorite paintings by Georgia O'Keeffe. The hubby and I sure do have some different views when it comes to decorating. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least I don't have any of his hunting trophies hanging on my walls to stare at me all day. I'm sure that the hubby and I will eventually come to a happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.