Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Was Blessed As A Teenager

I look back on those hard teenage years and realize how very lucky I was. I remember feeling so sorry for all those kids in school that had extreme cases of acne. I was one of the lucky teenagers that was spared that type of embarrassment. Unfortunately my sister in-law was one of those kids who had extreme acne in her younger years. As an adult she still has acne and was left with those terrible scares from her teenage years. I know there has been leaps and bonds in acne medication technology through the years. It's so sad that that the new acne remedies available today weren't available 20 years ago. My friends daughter is now struggling with terrible acne. It's so bad it's even on her back and she is only 11 years old. I hope that my friend finds something that will effectively treat his daughters acne. She's such a pretty girl and I'd hate to see her left with scares on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.