Friday, August 14, 2009

Have You Ever Had A Small Inland Lake In Your Kitchen?

It's been a busy and crazy week for me. My niece has been staying with me since last Sunday so my husband and I can help her with her school work. Her mother decided to home school her a few years ago and it hasn't been going as planned. She's a little behind and not keeping up with the school work. I decided to offer my help. It's been great spending the week with my niece and getting to know her a little better. She's been doing great on the home school front and I'm so proud of her. I really had nothing planned for this week, but to focus on helping her with all this school work. It seems every emergency in the book came up though. One of the emergency was that my kitchen sink sprang a leak. My poor kitchen looked like a small inland lake. So, the hubby fixed the leak and I picked out a new Delta faucet Delta. I'm just tickled pink with this new faucet. I've been wanted a new look for the sink for a while now. I was trying to hold off on purchasing a new faucet due to the fact that our check book has been low on funds lately. I had no choice a few days ago but to take the plunge and buy that new faucet. Gosh, if it isn't one thing it's another.

1 comment:

  1. You are so not kidding! Just when you think you're going to come out even, bam, something else happens!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.