Friday, August 14, 2009

Online Auctions Are The Wave Of The Future

I've always wondered what it would be like to participate in an online auction. I've been to a few of the popular sites, but haven't yet participated. I've definitely had the itch though to try it out. I came across a free online auctions site that offers no buying or selling fees and no sign up fees. Sounds like my kind of site. We are in the market for a new vehicle. My hubby's truck finally ran it's last mile. I think we are going to look for a used mid-sized car that's good on gas. He's talking about using an online site to find his next car. It will be interesting if we decide to buy a car online at one of these online auctions. My dad purchased his last few vehicles at online auctions and is just tickled pink with the process. He claims you get the best deals on line for cars or trucks.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that's a good source for vehicles but I've always been afraid to buy sight unseen.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.