Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life Of A Country Girl

Last Sunday we went down the street to hang out with our neighbors. Their property is so amazingly beautiful. Their home sits on 10 acres. On top of the ten acres they own an additional 80 acres directly behind their house. They invited us over for a swim, an invite I just couldn't refuse. To top off all this beauty they also own several horse. Now, being a city girl I don't know much about horse. All know is that they are so cute. My neighbor is an avid rider and is totally in love with her horses. They're basically her babies. My neighbor was so excited to see us. As soon as we got there she decided to show off her new riding gear. Let me start by say wow, what an outfit she had. I thought it was so cute, especially her cute riding breeches . Gosh, how I wish I knew how to ride. I have to be honest, I'm a little intimidated by these huge animals. I guess the longer I live in the country the more I'll get use to these amazing animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.