Thursday, August 6, 2009

Do Diet Pills Actually Work?

Do diet pills actually work? I'm not sure I'm the right person to ask that question. I tend to get all gung ho about taking my diet pills and in the end I forget. I have a hard time remember to take my vitamins in the morning. I attribute my forgetfulness to having a 4 year old under my feet all day. I'm always worried that she is eating enough healthy foods, taking her vitamins, and getting enough exercise each day. Sometimes as a busy mom you forget about yourself. I have to honest, I'd love to find some diet pills that work for me. I do think that a diet pill product does work if you're dedicated to eating right and excising. Have you had any luck with diet pills? I'd love to hear about your experiences with diet products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.