Friday, October 23, 2009

Aren't I Too Old To Have Acne?

When I was a kid growing up I never did have an acne problem. I use to feel so bad for the other kids that had problem acne. Sometimes it looked like the acne just took over their poor faces. Their acne actually looked like it hurt. I'm fast approaching 40 and I'm starting to get huge patches of acne. What's up with that? Aren't I took young to have acne? I've been looking for a good acne treatment to cure these stubborn blemishes and I haven't found one that I'm happy with yet. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember which old lady in my life said it, but she said, "I don't mind the acne and I don't mind the wrinkles, but do I have to have them at the same time?"

    I just use regular treatments. Seems to be enough

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.