Friday, October 23, 2009

Finding A New Career

If you're a frequent visitor to my site then you know that I've been thinking about heading back to college to finish up my degree. It has been a dream of mine to finish my education before I get too old. I was visiting our local college online and they sure do have some amazing courses. I was noticing in the classified ads there is an abundance of jobs in the health care field. Maybe I should look into taking courses with a medical assistant training school. That looks like it would be a fun and challenging career. My mom would be so proud of me, especially since she has worked as a nurse in the health care field for over forty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.