Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Love Being Married To A Plumber

Have you ever heard of a walk in tub? I just heard of these handy units a few months ago. I think having one of these tubs would be a great addition to our bathroom. About ten years ago my hubby got injured in an accident at work and could hardly walk, use the restroom or take a shower. It was a long three weeks until he was all healed. It would of been great to have one of these walk in tubs when my hubby was so hurt. The best part about getting one of these tubs is that my hubby can install it for free. I love being married to a plumber. It makes life so much easier.

4 comments:

  1. Walk in tubs are great for older people and some days I feel like I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of a walk-in tub before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at all the products that are available that we don't even know about til we need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Being Married To A Plumber

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.