Thursday, January 14, 2010

Battling the Bulge

I've always had to manage my weight. I'm not one of those individuals that can eat what ever they want and still look great. I sure do like eating though. My food of choice is mostly located in the junk food section of the grocery store. Yes, I have a terrible sweet tooth. I have to pat myself on the back for always eating these yummy treats in moderation. I'm still battling the last 20 pounds from having my baby back in 2004. My weight seems to fluctuate like a yo-yo these days. I'm always looking for that miracle cure to give me a little boost in my weight loss battle. One of my friends just mentioned this great weigh loss medication. So I'm on my way to check out atro-phex reviews.  I'm hoping it's something that will work for me.  I'd really like to take this weight off before next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.