Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fighting Adult Acne

When I was about 29 I started getting severe adult acne . I had no idea how to control it or how to get these terrible blemishes to go away. I thought once you were through your teenage years you were in the clear from breakouts. Guess I was wrong about that. It's been 11 years since my start of the acne and I seem to have it under control. It's been a long battle, but it seems my poor face is finally back to normal. I've come across some great products to clear up my acne. I've also come across some really great makeup to help with the healing process. If you're dealing with adult acne just hang in there. There are treatment options out there.

1 comment:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.