Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Importance Of Prenatal Vitamins

I remember my days of being pregnant and how much I hated taking my prenatal vitamin. For some reason those vitamins made me so sick to my stomach. It still makes me a little queasy to think about those vitamins today. All you ladies out there let me tell you the importance of taking those tiny little pills. They help with the growth and development of your soon to be bundle of joy and they help you keep your body healthy. It's amazing how much a growing baby takes out of your body. I remember after I had my little girl I felt tired and achy all the time, and of course I had stopped taking the vitamins right after my daughter was born. I think back at that first year and think that I should of stayed on those vitamins. I probably would of felt a lot better then I did after childbirth.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, those made me so sick too!!!! I ended up taking them at night instead.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.