Thursday, January 14, 2010

Maybe A Visit To Canada

The hubby and I are so vacation starved. It's been six years since our last adventure into the beyond. We've been cutting back on fun things the past few years due to the bad state of the economy. My hubby wasn't sure how long he was going to be employed. I'm happy to report that he is still at his current employer. Even though times have been tough his employer has managed to keep him busy. We are in a much better place financially these days and we having been talking about taking a vacation. We live fairly close to the great beyond that we call Canada and we were thinking about taking a little trip there.  Our destination of choice is the amazing city of  Toronto.  I've been online researching all the great Toronto hotels.  There is so much to choose from. I've been to Canada quit a few times, but my visit to Toronto was my favorite by far.

6 comments:

  1. A vacation anywhere sure sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toronto is great, but I like Quebec city better. I love the promenades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get that vacation soon. I could use one myself. I think I'll choose somewhere warm. :)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go on vacation at least once a year. It's good to get away from the the grind. Going back to work is always rough but you can't vacay forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Canada before. I would love to go there and hit up the skate spots

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to Whistler this winter. That place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.