Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Crazy Dogs

It has been another crazy week again. My mom has been struggling with health issues and has been staying with the hubby and I for the last week. Her doctor stated that she shouldn't be alone at this point. My dogs have been acting crazy since my mom came to stay with us. I'm starting to think that they sense that something is wrong. I love my sweet puppies, but they have been driving me mad with their non-stop barking. They have really become a hug pain in my rear end. Maybe I should go out and buy some treatment for hemorrhoids to ease my discomfert. Just a little humor for you. I'm just not sure what to do to get the barking to ease up.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is ok with your mom and that she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.