Saturday, March 27, 2010

Security Cameras Keep Our Kids Safe

It's amazing to me how much things have changed in the school system since I was a child. There are security guards in the hallways and nobody is allowed to just wander the school hallways without a visitor pass. Plus they have security cameras stationed on the outside of the building. All these safe guards make me feel that my little one is safe while she is getting her education. When I was a child in school we never had any of these safeguards. There were no security cameras and you could wander the halls at your leisure. I guess it's just a sign of the times.

1 comment:

  1. It is true! It is such a different world but all that is worth it to keep the kiddos safe.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.