Saturday, March 27, 2010

Looking For The Perfect Invitation

My little one has almost complete her first year of religious education. It's really been a very positive experience for her,my husband, and myself. She loves going every Tuesday and comes home with lots of interesting facts, which leads me to believe she's absorbing the education. Next year she'll be completing her first holy communion. I'm really looking forward to this experience with her. I remember when I completed my first communion. It's was so exciting. I'm always planning ahead and I so I started my search for the perfect communion invitations. There is so much out there to choose from. I know it's crazy to start looking already, but it's fun just to look.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute invitations! It's very exciting. I don't blame you for looking already. I would be too.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.