Saturday, March 27, 2010

Disney Vacations Are The Best

It's been forever since the hubby and I have taken a vacation. The hubby just started a new job, which included a little raise. This little raise will give us the ability to take that long over due vacation. My little one has never been on a real vacation and she's already five. So, it's time to start showing her a little bit of the world. As a child we got to visit Disney world yearly.  Disney vacations are the best. It's always such a fun and exciting experience, an experience I'd like to share with my little girl. So, I'm going to start planning our trip to Orlando very soon.  I can't wait to see the ocean and the warm sunshine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.