Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Want A Netbook

As the hubby and I were boarding our plan last week to take off for our western vacation, I noticed all the netbooks that were boarding with the passengers. These little computers are just so cute. How nice it must be not to lug around a huge laptop. I'm really starting to like the idea of having my very own netbook. They look so handy and will conveniently fit right in my purse. I'm all about convenience and saving time. So this little gadget might just find it's way on to my Christmas wish list for Santa.  The best part about netbooks is that they are economically priced.  I really like that.  I don't think the hubby and I will ever buy another desktop computer. They are hug, bulky, and you can't take them were you want to go. It's laptops or netbooks for us now.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! No more desk tops I love hanging out where ever I want to be on the computer.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.